![]() |
| Lucy looking at and listening to the book we sent her. She is drooling over our family picture. : ) This makes my heart happy because I can see a little smile on her face. |
![]() |
| Our little Lucy Fei wearing the dress we sent her.
|
Jason and I will be traveling up to St. Paul on Thursday to get our immigration fingerprints. I am frantically getting all our papers ready to be notarized tomorrow so that while we are in St. Paul on Thursday, we can just walk into the Secretary of State's office to have them certify our papers. Our papers will then be sent to Chicago to the Chinese Consulate to be authenticated. Then our papers go to our agency in Colorado to be translated into Chinese. From there the papers go to China and we wait for them to give us the o.k. to travel to pick up this little cutie! What is the time frame for all this to be done, you ask? Well, I still have January for the month to travel in my head. All the people working with our adoption have told us they are putting expedited requests on our process since we have a "special needs" child waiting for us. We pray this will continue to move along smoothly.
"How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me? I will lift up the cup of salvation and call on the name of the Lord. I will fulfill my vows to the Lord in the presence of all his people." -Psalm 116:12
Soli Deo Gloria!


We continue to pray that the process will be expedited. I have printed the pictures of Lu Lu and put them on our fridge as a constant reminder to pray for her. Grant and Wes have already spent a lot of time looking at the pictures - and keep giving her kisses. :) We can't wait to meet her in person!
ReplyDelete