Glory

Glory

Apr 23, 2012

Travel Approval

Guess what was emailed to me this evening........
"Wonderful news - today we received a travel approval for your family!"
Yes, I am on cloud nine.....more like cautiously on cloud nine because also in the email it says there have been some changes to the process of obtaining a child's passport in the Henan province (which is where Lucy is) so more information is needed to know how long that process takes. Ugh! The number one thing I have learned throughout this process is that this is all out of my control. There is not one thing I can do about it. It brings me to place of complete surrender to Him who is in control. However, I cannot help but be excited. Yes......cautiously excited. I am praying for a quick passport process. We have no travel date yet, but our last approval has come in. Yippeeeeeeeee!!!!

Before bed tonight, my 7 year old was just smiling and continued to say, "oh I can't wait. I am so excited to see Lucy. At first I wasn't very excited, but now I am so excited." Those words do this mama's heart a lot of good.

We are coming Lucy.....very soon!

 Of course I must end with a song of praise! This song has spoken to me over and over the past weeks. I crank it up when running. So many truths in these one liners that she sings. Crank up the music and praise with all your heart!

All the WORLD will praise your GREAT NAME! Soli Deo Gloria!


3 comments:

  1. That is fabulous, Laura!!!! Hoping that the passport is obtained quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears of joy & excitement again! I love it that your boys are getting excited. Wonderful, wonderful! Praying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! Hallelujah! We will be praying that God will clear the way for Lucy's passport.

    ReplyDelete