Today we dedicated Lucy in church. In front of our church family we promised to raise Lucy in a home that is Christ centered and our pastor closed the little ceremony with a wonderful prayer for our family as we raise Lucy. It was a very nice morning.
Here is a slideshow we showed during the church service: (I wish we could have video taped the live performance of Jackie singing at church. She did a great job singing this beautiful and fitting song for our journey to Lucy.)
http://www.authorstream.com/Presentation/lspenner-1590802-lucy-dedication/
![]() |
| I believe this is when Lucy was pulling her brothers' hair on stage and Jason told everyone we have some work to do at home with her. : ) |
![]() |
| Being covered in prayers by Pastor Dennis |
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him (her) to the Lord. For his (her) whole life he (she) will be given over to the Lord.” ~1 Samuel 1:27-28


The slide presentation is wonderful -- what a great, appropriate song! I can't imagine how many times your family will be an inspiration to others to adopt. Love, Aunt Sandy
ReplyDeleteLove this, Laura! Great slide show!
ReplyDelete