Glory

Glory

Nov 3, 2012

Adopted: Rescued to Love - The Austin Stone Church (part 2)




As promised, I have posted part 2 of this sermon series, Adopted. This is a perfect sermon to listen to for Orphan Sunday.
If you do so choose to listen to this sermon, I warn you this pastor will challenge you. The whole point of Orphan Sunday is to get the word out about the need to care for orphans. Obviously this is a passion or maybe a calling to advocate for orphans around the world. If you are one that takes this sermon seriously and prays that God would show you how to help with the global orphan crisis, great! Then, if you have questions or want to talk, you can contact me. I do enjoy talking about our process, even the ugly parts of the process because adoption is not always roses and lollipops. : )  I enjoy talking about it, not to be proud, and I hope I never come across as being prideful of something that I have done. I enjoy talking about our experience because of the BIG GOD that is at work in my life. I like to make much of Him and the refining process He put me through and continues to put me through during this adoption and parenting process.

"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world."  ~James 1:27 

No comments:

Post a Comment