Glory

Glory

Oct 30, 2012

Adopted: Rescued by Love - Austin Stone Community Church




One of the organizations that helped us with our adoption of Lucy, Abba Fund, posted on Facebook a three part sermon series called Adopted delivered from a church in Austin, Texas. I was intrigued and listened to the first two sermons. I believe it is worth sharing here because the pastor nails the truth of our spiritual adoption into God's family in the first sermon. This first video that I am posting is about 30 mins. long, so if you have time watch it, it is worth the 30 mins. of your time. : )

I will save the second sermon to post here for Sunday. I think it is a message for Orphan Sunday which is this Sunday, November 4th. However, since I have linked the church's website here, you can go ahead and listen to the second sermon. : ) It is more powerful than the first message.

Our adoption agency has sent out an email inviting us to be a part of a committee of types called, Be the Voice. The idea is to be the voice for the orphans around the world by talking about our experiences to whomever will listen. : ) This is one way I am "being the voice" for the orphans around the world. I am not a public speaker, so I will be like Moses and this pastor is my Aaron being the public speaker he is so that we can be the voice for the orphans. : )



No comments:

Post a Comment