Glory

Glory

Oct 14, 2012

The Big 4

Today we celebrated our little Izzy's 4th birthday. When I woke her up this morning and said Happy Birthday, she started to whimper. I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't feel like she was 4. She didn't feel bigger. : ) I don't know if she thought she was just going to grow overnight and suddenly feel 4 (whatever that feels like) or what. She was a little disappointed but quickly got over it.

First Birthday
We started the day going to church where she announced to anyone that stopped to say hi that it was her birthday. She took pink cupcakes to her Sunday School friends. We came home from church and had a birthday meal of Izzy's choice: hamburgers, french fries, and mac 'n cheese with Grandma and Grandpa Penner and Uncle Mark.

Second Birthday

3rd Birthday
Izzy is one special little girl. She has brought so much fun and pink girly things to this house. When I am having a rough day she will ask, "Mommy are you happy?" Such a sweet girl! She does so much pretend play. More than I remember my boys doing. I will hear her talking, stop what I am doing, and just listen in on the conversations she has with her "friends." It cracks me up! I hear words that I say to her coming from her mouth. Eeeek! I need to watch what I am saying. It is fun watch her grow and learn new things. Right now she wants to read so bad. First we need to get letter recognition and sounds mastered. In time sweet one, you will be reading!

 We love you so much Izzy Busy Belle and cannot imagine life without you! Happy 4th Birthday!





enjoying her 3D chalk set
Playing some soccer with her big brothers


A little birthday fun outside

Playing with some new birthday gifts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment