Glory

Glory

Jan 4, 2012

Date Night

Dec. 17, 2011 - I will have to back up in time because I want to post quite a few things that have happened in the last few weeks.

 So here is one way Jason and I celebrated coming this far in bringing Lucy home and just to have an evening out to talk and dream without interruptions.


Since there is not a PF Chang's close, we tried another Chinese restaurant. I wasn't that impressed. I am embarrassed that I even put PF Chang's in the same catagory as LeeAnn Chin. : )  



My goofy husband when I asked him to pose for the camera. He is about to devour his fortune cookie. : )

It was very refreshing to have time with my husband and for us to celebrate our adoption journey this far. With all the ups and downs of this journey, it was good for us to enjoy a little fun with each other. 


No comments:

Post a Comment