Glory

Glory

May 26, 2013

Dance

As promised, I have posted Isabelle's 1st dance recital video. This is one song the cute little 4 and 5 year olds danced to. Isabelle gets a little confused about her proper place after the girls do their little train ditty, but she handled it well. I was getting nervous that she would have a meltdown and start to cry when she noticed she was in the wrong spot, but she didn't. I think I would have. There were A LOT of people watching her which is different from her little practices in the Butterfield gym. She did great and I am very proud of her. She seemed like she was in her element in her dance classes. I think she enjoyed it. :)




Izzy and her friend Ava at practice (early in the year)



Dress Rehearsal in the gym
 

Ava and Izzy at the recital
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment