**HUGE side note.........My brother and his wife are just hours away from meeting their daughter, Lilly, for the first time in China. You can follow their journey here. I am beyond excited that there is now "One Less" in this world.
Glory
May 26, 2013
Gotcha Day Cake
Last Tuesday we celebrated Lucy's adoption into our family. I could not figure out what we were going to do to celebrate. At one point a few weeks ago I thought, no matter what we did I would like a special cake made for our special day. So, I asked the best cake decorator I know, Amy, if she was up for a challenge. Oh, she was up for the challenge and did such a great job! The cake was decorated just as I had pictured it in my head and it tasted great too. It was hard to cut it because I didn't want to ruin it. :)
We had Grandma and Grandpa Penner and Uncle Mark over for cake and ice cream in the evening. First though, the girls needed to get hair cuts, so off to Miss Sheila's we went. Lucy now has some fringe. hee, hee!
Thank you so much Amy for using your talents to help us celebrate such a special day in a special way!
**HUGE side note.........My brother and his wife are just hours away from meeting their daughter, Lilly, for the first time in China. You can follow their journey here. I am beyond excited that there is now "One Less" in this world.
**HUGE side note.........My brother and his wife are just hours away from meeting their daughter, Lilly, for the first time in China. You can follow their journey here. I am beyond excited that there is now "One Less" in this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment