May 26, 2012 - We said our good-byes to Yisha and Vivianne, our CCAI reps in Zhengzhou, and headed to the airport. The 3 hour flight to Guangzhou went well. Lucy was a champ on her first plane ride. As long as we keep the puffs container full of snacks, she is good to go. : ) She was hamming it up with a little boy sitting in front of us. Henry is his name. He was adopted by a family in our travel group and is just as cute as can be. Lucy even fell asleep for a little bit of it. Amazingly, all the kids on the plane did very well.
 |
| Our group preparing for our trip to Guangzhou |
 |
| Got my snacks, I am good to go! |
When we arrived in our hotel room, we saw a little gift basket. It was so sweet. This hotel is really nice, *ahem*, a little too fancy for me and a toddler who I have only known for 5 days. She is going to tear this place apart before our week is done. I feel a little out of place here. Lucy had a hard time adjusting to a new room for bedtime. There were a lot of tears and pointing to the door and giving us our shoes. I was kind of wondering if this would happen. But, alas, Jason gave her a bottle and she is now in dream land once again and Jason and I were able to eat our Papa John's Pizza. Yummo!:)
 |
| Our sweet gift basket in our hotel |
Enjoy the fanciness, Laura! :)
ReplyDelete