Glory

Glory

May 29, 2012

Travel Group #1859

May 29, 2012 - Not too much to report about today. We went back to Shamian Island for more shopping with some of the other families that are here. Then we did some playing and napping and more eating. Hey I did get on the treadmill today. That felt good!

I wanted to show some of the families from our travel group. I have been unsuccessful at getting a picture of all the families in our travel group so I will need to post the rest at another time. I am just in awe of the willingness each one of these families have to care for an orphan, and most of them with special needs. This is a great group of people. It brings tears to my eyes to think about the fact that now 8 other orphans are no longer that, orphans. Each one of these special children are with their forever families and that is just awesome! Plus there are many more just within our hotel from other agencies that have added to their family by adopting. God is so good! I see his handiwork in each one of these children. He created each one of these children and after He created them He said, "Wonderful!"
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,   God!
How vast is the sum of them! -Psalm 139:13-17
Wade, Christine and son, Ethan - first adoption

Rob, Kim, Jillian and Laikyn - second adoption

Jordan and Deanna and son, Ethan - first adoption

James and Shari, Andrew and Alex - second adoption

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful verse Laura! Thanks for sharing these pictures of some of the families you are there with. What wonderful friendships and memories you are building. I can hardly wait to hear more details when we can finally get together again! I look forward to reading your blog and seeing your pictures daily! It has been a while since I have been on the computer every day. I must say it's well worth it! Although the pictures are incredible to look at, I am so excited to see and meet Lucy in person! Today I am grateful for all the technology there is to allow me to follow your journey every day! I am most grateful for our Heavenly Father who has blessed me with such a great and inspiring friend! Lucy has been tremendously blessed to be a part of your family!

    ReplyDelete