Glory

Glory

May 24, 2012

Gotcha Day video

O.k. I think I finally uploaded our video from our first meeting with Lucy. Here it is:




We see a different Lucy than these first few days of being with her. She is slowly coming out of her shell. What a precious little girl!

5 comments:

  1. I saw this yesterday and just bawled. What a precious moment to remember, even through Lucy's tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, Janell, we should get together. I am a bawling mess! Beautiful video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears of joy for you all! What a precious little girl! We continue to pray for you all as you get to know your sweet Lucy! Give her lots of big hugs and kisses from her aunt, uncle, and cousins in Maryland! Can't wait to meet her in person! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie! We are giving her lots and lots of hugs and kisses! We miss you all! Can't wait to see you all in person! Love you!

      Delete