Glory

Glory

Nov 12, 2013

Thankful List - Day 12

Today I am thankful for......

1. Another year of life. Growing. Learning. Maturing.
2. So many friends and family making me feel so special
3. Lunch out with a co-worker who is also a friend
4. An evening to dream, talk, and pray with my husband
5. A family game of Farkle per the birthday girl's request
6. My jobs: Being a mother, wife, housekeeper. Being a nurse.
7. The life and legacy of my Grandpa Keller, whom I share a birthday with. I miss him and the way he used to say my name. Lauuuuura. Someday I will see you again Grandpa.
8. Unexpected birthday presents.
9. How God uniquely designs each and every one of us for the life he has planned for us. I celebrate the life He has given me today.
10. Fun, Family, and Friendships

No comments:

Post a Comment