Today I am thankful for.....
1. Monopoly Junior
2. My daughter making her "schedule for the day": 1. Color 2.Games 3. Bob Books 4.Do a show 5.Puzzles (I do believe Grayson had something to do with this idea of making a list).
3. Pumpkin cookies from Schmidt's Bakery for a birthday present (thank you Candice)
4. Time for planning our local If:Gathering with two fantastic and organized women.
5. Being able to call in for a nurses' meeting. Multitasking at its best!
6. Falling asleep with my daughter for a little afternoon snooze.
7. MLC
8. Another successful cataract surgery for my mom
9. The snow melting
It makes me happy that Grayson taught Izzy to make lists. :) Tomorrow I'll tell you about something Grayson did that we THOUGHT he said Izzy taught him. What he actually said was that Arli taught him, and although it's funny, you'll probably be glad it was my child and not your child that taught him.
ReplyDelete