Glory

Glory

Nov 4, 2013

Thankful List - Day 4

Gonna be honest, today has been a bit rough and I am trying my hardest to be thankful even on rough days. So here goes:

Today I am thankful for........

1. HyVee, a helpful smile in every aisle. :) My gallon of milk was dripping all over my cart, unbeknownst to me, when a nice employee came up to me and told me I was dripping milk. "Let me get you a new one." :) Such nice people.
2. 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies. They have to be better for me than real brownies. I mean how much fat and calories can be in a can of pumpkin and brownie mix? And they taste so good.
3. Almonds and a Diet Coke to get me through the afternoon.
4. The bank teller that always gives my girls stickers. It is better than suckers, which they do not need any more of.
5. Having my husband home in the evenings.....at least for a little while.
6. I have my health. I am thankful.
7. HyVee Fuel Saver cards. What a deal!
8. Helping my 5 year old learn how to read. She wants to know how to read so badly.
9. Fun stories about Mr. Petersen (the boys music/band teacher) around the dinner table.

That's all I have.

*Since writing this post I have one more HUGE thankfulness to add. HUGE!
10. I am thankful for Anita Schlabach for helping me out in an emergency childcare situation for tomorrow. Huge thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Great list, Laura! I'm curious about the pumpkin brownies-they sound good!

    ReplyDelete