Glory

Glory

Nov 16, 2013

Thankful List - Days 15 &16

I got a little behind on my day 15. I was having too much fun! So let's combine two days, shall we?

Yesterday I was thankful for......

1. A pleasant doctor to work with.
2. A team of medical professionals to work with that care about their patients and respect their coworkers
3. Laughter
4. Another beautiful scarf made by my sister arriving in the mail
5. An awesome, fantastic, beautiful, dear friend that prepared an awesome Pumpkin Themed birthday dinner. Pumpkin yeast bread, fantastic chili with pumpkin in it, and pumpkin cheese cake. Oh what a wonderful night it was. The night was filled with a lot of laughing. Thank you Anita and Eric!



And today I am thankful for........
1. New Ulm. What a cute town. I want to move there. ;)
2. The boy's piano teacher, Jenna Herrig and the work she does with our boys
3. Fun texts. One word: Emoji
4. Ian's first piano competition going well (at least according to Ian)


5. Target in the cute town of New Ulm
6. A freezer full of home grown pork and chicken
7. Finding this shirt at the store for under $4:

yep, I'm a dork!

8. Hair coloring kits. Wash that gray right out of my hair.
9. Operation Christmas Child and Samaritan's Purse

Our Sunday School class with the class box (At least some of the kids)


No comments:

Post a Comment