Yesterday I was thankful for.....
1. FINALLY!!! FINALLY!!! meeting up with my friends. My adoption support group. My I-can-totally-be-myself-and-they-still-like-me (at least I think) friends! One friend who has adopted two children from Ethiopia and one friend who has adopted domestically 3 beautiful children. How long have we been trying to meet up, Megan and Sharon? Months!
2. Celebrating a co-worker's career as a surgical tech for 23 years. Although we are sad her retirement came earlier than wanted, we celebrate her and all the hard work she put into St. James hospital. Pat, you will be missed along with all your stories.
3. Parenthood (the show) with my husband. I do like that show.
4. Chicken Tortilla Soup and crockpots
5. Warm coats and warm boots on these cold Minnesota days.
It was SO good to finally see you. And of course I still like you when you're being you're real self. That's what I love about you. :)
ReplyDelete