I am thankful for.......
1. This great group of women who make work not so much work but more like time with extended family as we help our patients. They make work something to look forward to each week.
(We are missing a few additions to our surgery family in this picture. I am also thankful for Lynn, Marlene, Paige, and Sam.) We laugh together. We cry together. we vent together. We are a little family.
2. Ms. Sandy who loves and cares for my girls while I am at my aforementioned wonderful job. After recently hearing of a disaster that happened at an in home daycare, I am extremely thankful that I can go to work without any worries that my girls are well taken care of and loved on. We love Ms. Sandy!
3. A sweet 3 year old saying more and more words. Especially today, "Mommy, wa dis." (translation: "Mommy, watch this.") And she runs around and around the room. Also she likes pointing to Izzy and says, "That my sister." She is comfortable.
4. This hard working man of mine:
He has put in many long days and nights farming and is now gearing up for busy fruit season and yet, he still takes time for us, his family. He is a treasure. I do not tell him how much I appreciate him enough.
5. My father in law who took on task of child care for my older boys today since there was no school and I was at aforementioned job and so was hubby. :) I am blessed with great in-laws.
6. Learning new things from an old book/study: Believing God by Beth Moore. Amazed at how God weaves together different aspects of life to show me/teach me new things about Him, my relationship with Him, and my relationship with others. The recurring theme that is currently before me is: Believe Me.
8. The month of November and plans on the calendar that I am so looking forward to. :)
9. My successful attempt at making a week's worth of homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes (in my opinion). Recipe (click here).
10. O.k. umm, pumpkin spice anything. I am thankful for pumpkin spice anything. I am a pumpkin spice freak! :)
"God is who He says He is. God can do what He says He can do. I am who God says I am. I can do all things thru Christ. God's Word is a alive and active in Me. I'm believing God." -Beth Moore7. Songs like this that reminds me that I am not to stay complacent in my faith no matter how challenging it gets. This song speaks to me right now:
8. The month of November and plans on the calendar that I am so looking forward to. :)
9. My successful attempt at making a week's worth of homemade Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattes (in my opinion). Recipe (click here).
10. O.k. umm, pumpkin spice anything. I am thankful for pumpkin spice anything. I am a pumpkin spice freak! :)

I am thankful for the wonderful Christian family I married into almost 50 years ago and all those in it, like you, who continue to witness by their words and example. Thank you, Laura. Love, Aunt Sandy
ReplyDelete