Today I am thankful for.....
1. A full day at home again. Van did not leave the garage and I do like those kind of days every now and then, just to get caught up and to spend time doing whatever comes up for the day.
2. Wise people in my life who love me just as I am and share their wisdom with me when I need it most.
3. Pajama day for Izzy.
4. Books. More specifically today Archway Books
5. God placing me on earth at this appointed time, in this appointed place, for reasons I do not know fully yet, but I see glimpses of the reasons every once in a while.
6. Spiritual growth. I am most certainly not in the same place I was a year ago and I hope to be growing even more next year. I know growth comes with challenges faced in life. So I can also be thankful for....
7. Challenges which results in growth. :)
8. A better afternoon after school with a son that has been........a challenge.
9. That nasty tasting stuff for nail biting......Yes, AGAIN! Thanks to putting it on, I am once again seeing some tiny white lines on my nails. :)
#6. Yes.
ReplyDelete