Glory

Glory

Nov 25, 2013

Thankful List - Day 24

Today I am thankful for.....

1. Sunday afternoon rests
2. Our church family and the Celebration Dinner.
3. The testimonies of all those who were baptized this evening. Very proud of the young people in our church and their desire to follow Christ.
4. Giggling with a friend during the baptisms. The giggle like when you are in grade school and something makes you laugh during church but you have to keep it inside so you are thrusting inside and trying not to snort out loud. Yeah, that kind of giggling. Oh that was fun!
5. Playing with a wooden dominoes game that my Grandpa Herman made for me when I was little with my girls.
6. A husband who is present and active in parenting our children. I am not alone in this. The good and the bad.
7. Talking with the sweetest and dearest couple in our church. Bob and Arpa. I always feel special when I talk with them.

God is good. All the time. All the time. God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment