November 2, 2013-
Today I am thankful for......
1. A beautiful sunny November day.
2. Neighbor kids coming over to play. Out here in the country, I didn't think we would have any neighbor kids to have over. Ha! I am so thankful for the families that live close to us.
3. A working vehicle that gets me to and from all the kid's activities.
4. the smell of fresh baked banana bread
5. Pumpkin spice lattes. (oh, sorry, did I already mention those?)
6. Saturday evenings at home with my man.
7. Big brothers that enjoy playing with their little sisters.
8. Butterfield library. Where everyone knows your name and your kids' names. ;)
9. Books.....specifically: Nice Girls Don't Change the World, Gospel, The Hole in Our Gospel, Kisses From Katie, Anything, 7, Crazy Love, and Radical, just to name a few.
10. Laughing and laughing at supper tonight with the kids.
11. My 5-year-old being so sweet and generous and sharing her Reese's Peanut Butter Cup because she knows how much I like them and as she said, "It's o.k. I already had one. There are two of everything in here."
12. Looking through old pictures with my 8-year-old. There were a lot of stories that came with each picture. How does he remember what he was thinking in each picture? Pictures like these:


No comments:
Post a Comment